LED Light Therapy
LED light therapy can reverse the appearance of aging skin, crow’s feet, sun damage and environmental toxins. It can also balance oily or acne-prone skin and diminish post-acne scaring.
LED light therapy utilizes light at specific wavelengths to penetrate deep into your cells – increasing production of new collagen, the turnover of collagen and elastin fibers, oxygenation, and neutralizing the acne-causing bacteria in clogged pores that result in acne and inflammation. Studies show that skin exposed to LED light wavelengths grows 150-200% faster because skin has a high blood and water content, so it quickly absorbs red light to produce enough energy to cause a healing response from the body.
• minimizes fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
• improves skin tone and texture
• diminishes age spots (reduces melanin which cause brown spots)
• reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
• restores collagen production
• clears blemishes and reduces pore size
• reduces acne and acne-scarring
• reduces sun damage
* Increases circulation and moisture
• removes environmental toxins
* decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
• promoting the healing of wounds, scars and burns
LED Light Therapy is a non-invasive, non-thermal treatment, making it safe and effective for all skin types, has no known side effects, redness, pain, irritation and requires no after care.
It can also be used to enhance results from other invasive procedures such as Botox, or immediately following IPL, Fraxel, or laser resurfacing.
Following a single LED Light Therapy treatment, visible changes are subtle. However, unlike other treatments where the effects are short lived, LED Light Therapy continues to rejuvenate and repair the skin for 8-12 weeks after the light treatments have stopped. Results are cumulative and will produce quicker more visible changes when done in a series of 8-12 treatments within 4 weeks.